Hello hello.
I'm home.
Flew back on Friday evening, and have spent the weekend sleeping, catching up with various people, and watching soccer. Speaking of soccer, I was quite heartbroken last night when Germany lost in the Euro Cup finals to Spain. I must say however, that Spain was definitely the stronger team. Nonetheless it was still heartbreaking. But World Cup will be in two years! I hope Ballack, Frings, and Klose will still be on the team then. And I will continue to cheer for the Mannschaft.
I need to start packing again soon, since I will be flying on Tuesday morning. Of course I'm not going back to school already. Will be going to Hong Kong instead, followed by areas of China (most of which are apparently flooding right now -_-). I will be meeting lots of people I don't know, and will get to see parts of China that I have never seen before. Yet I don't really feel excited right now. Because being a person with great inertia I have no desire to leave home again after spending just one weekend here. I still remember the glad anticipation I felt when I was on the plane from Heathrow. Finally I can stop rushing around and being tired and "independent". But here I am again. It's time to pick up my suitcase and run away. It's time to socialise with random people and try to project a friendly and likeable image. Eck. I don't feel ready at all.
I will be back again on 17th July. Till then, have a great summer everyone! I'll see all of you soon. ^^

2 Comments:
of course frings and ballack and klose will be in the team for the next world cup!! ballack is only 29 and klose is younger that him....so not to worry! though im quite sad it might be their last world cup. but i do sincerely hope that they will return as coaches for the german team in their ripe old age...=) just like jurgen klinsmann haha.
oh no...ballack is 31, not 29! oh no!!!!!! ok i think he cans till play at the age of 33...if he doesnt, i will be devastated!
Post a Comment
<< Home