Monday, December 17, 2007

Heyy. I haven't been updating for a long time. Somehow when things are actually happening it's difficult to write them down. I only spam my own blog when I'm bored or faced with extended periods of time void of activities.

So I am now back, in Singapore. After finals week, where I only had two exams to do. Spent quite a few nights studying in the Crerar in the company of Samina and the guys. Where we would sit near the windows on the first floor and work/sleep/eat/look out of the window. And then when we get bored we would take turns to frolic in the snow. It's rather difficult to study when it is snowing. Snow makes me feel like such a child. I just want to spend my days running about outside, building snowpeople and tossing snowballs at each other. Unfortunately my efforts to induce people to run out and play with me have been generally unsuccessful, since they want to study/have seen snow before and are not particularly excited. Oh well. Hehe. But I have made snowangels for the first time in the courtyard of my dorm along with Samina, and attacked Victor and Nao with snowballs on our way to the OIA. Whee. I look forward to going back to school just because of the snow.

And then I pulled an all-nighter just before I left for home. My flight was on Saturday morning, and my exams finished on Friday morning. Spent the afternoon doing some random shopping. Then went back to my room in the evening. Packed, cleaned, did laundry. Ate a lot of junk food that I had stupidly opened and therefore did not want to leave behind. Talked to various people online. I was done at about 5 plus or 6, but did not dare go to sleep for fear I'd miss the bus. Got to and airport on time and spend most of my 20 hours flight sleeping. Rarhhh.

Now I'm happily reinstalled in my own home. Have met up with a couple of people and slept a lot. Have also been gorging myself on home/ Singaporean/Chinese food. ^^ In a way I haven't been doing much this break. I probably planned to do things, but forgot once again. My break has so far been rather uninteresting. Yet I really want it to last. This carefreeness. The luxury of spending my time on useless pursuits. The nice warm weather that lets me wear shorts and skirts.

People who are free and wish to meet up will please comment on this post! ^^ Hehe. I've missed you guys so much during the quarter. We must see each other before I leave in January.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! no one has commented here. so sad so i will like comment lah. haha i want to meet you up!

1/12/2008 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home