After a chilly walk to Walgreens in the afternoon, where a friend and I walked all the way to 55th in the pouring rain and gusty wind [with umbrellas, but we were soaked anyway], I went to Chinatown to have dinner with a bunch of people. We returned at around 10pm and hung around Max-P lounge. Some were playing poker, others watched Batman Begins. -_-
And then at about 2am, it snowed! ^__^
Well, not the dry, powdery kind that you see in movies, but tiny little flecks of ice that makes one's hair and coat specked with white.
So all of us, except those playing poker, rushed out of the lounge to frolic about and take pictures.
It's the first time I'm seeing snow since fourteen years ago. I am joyfully [and perhaps sleepily] incoherent.
Whee!

1 Comments:
SNOW!!! how nice...the snow flakes in the top part of the photo actually resemble stars, so much so that the background looks like a starry night haha... how fun. when the snow fall gets heavier are you gonna try buiding snowmen and have snowball fights? it's such an entertaining thought...pity we dont get snow here. sigh. take more photos and post them! =)
-Sandhya
Post a Comment
<< Home