Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hello! I hope I didn't scare anyone with my last post. ^^;; It's just been a really stressful week, with a Math Mid-term, a Hum paper and a Bio Quiz. And the strange awareness that there are people who probably don't like me. *sighs*

But it's over! ^^ And today is Family Weekend. Lots of people's parents came over to visit them, and the dorm is strangely empty now. There's some kind of a carnival being held in school as a result, and everyone is forced to go there to eat since the dining halls are closed. Met a few Singaporeans at lunch, and we watched a football game for a while. Our school was playing against Carnegie Mellon and I left after the second quarter, when we were 7 points behind. I actually didn't understand the rules of the game, and had to borrow someone's i-phone to wiki on the spot. Haha. But we sort of got it figured out, so yeah. I should probably watch more school sports [stuff like American football and baseball] to acquaint myself with the American culture, as well as cultivate school spirit.

The weather is beautiful today! It's sunny and breezy, perfect for frolicking outside. I just want to bring a camera around and capture everything I see on my way. The sky is a lovely clear blue, with almost no cloud. The maples are in the midst of their colour transition -- a gorgeous array of green and yellow and orange and red. Ahh such prettiness! ^__^ If only it will last. But I suspect by next week we'll all be wrapped in coats and scarves and shivering with cold. The weather here is so freakish.

I am writing in a strangely fragmented way today, I wonder why. Shall go do some homework now, so that I won't have to kill myself tomorrow. Seeya! ^^;;

2 Comments:

Blogger sandhya krishnan said...

hey hon.
glad to know you are much better and anyway, that's a really good technique. having white text. i shld do that at times too, when i blog abt sad stuff haha. anyway, im buckling under the immense workload and weekends pass by too quickly for me to catch up! in the blink of an eye the lecturer finished teaching thorax!! can you believe it? 2 hours, and the topic is done! and it's supposed to be such an impt part of the body since it contains the heart AND the lungs!!! i have no idea what the profs think they are doing... and people like me seem to be born to suffer =(... sigh, not just academically but in other ways as well, ways that are not fit for mention here. i feel depressed gaoyuan. im feeling rather low and useless these days.

10/21/2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger yc said...

heyy =) heehee we get blue cloudless skies almost every day xP i rather think there's too much sun xP me needs to learn to appreciate my weather i guess... everyone else seems to be treasuring the sun alot... whereas i suffer from excessive UV hahaha xP anyways. just being random. boo!

10/23/2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home