Heyy. I've wanted to blog, but Orientation has been really hectic. It's been pretty fun and relaxing though, and it's kind of surreal that classes are actually going to start on Monday.
I just went to see my parents off. They came with me last Wednesday and stayed almost ten days, during which they bought loads of stuff for me. So now my room is properly furnished even though I hardly went shopping. Yesterday I went downtown with them. We roamed around the streets and bought some clothes and stuff. We also had really nice deep dish pizza and well, interesting tasting Chinese food. ^^;; It was a very happy day. At dinner time however I started counting down the number of hours I still had with them and became very sad. I should not think such terrible thoughts, but I couldn't help myself.
And this morning I went to meet them at where they were staying, and see them leave in a cab. I managed not to make a scene or embarrass myself too horrifically, but was unable to avoid the tears.
I hate farewells. I hate the tears, and the weakness, especially when I'm in an unfamiliar place with people I don't really know. And then the dorm is such a social place, it's really difficult to find a place where you can just get rid of your feelings without people walking on you or knocking on your door. Gah.
I guess I will recover in time, once classes start and I get all busy and stressed.
It's just that my last link to home has been sort of severed. Now I'm really on my own.
冰块 还没融化 你在看表 我笑的尴尬
你说 最近很忙 改天聊吧
那天 我在楼下 想了很久 想你说的话
你说 爱情很窄 世界很大 (而我们应该长大)
就这样吧 就这样吧
我想我听懂你话中的话
而我知道那真爱不一定能白头到老
而我知道有一天你可能就这么走掉
而我知道我知道这一切我全都知道
我就是受不了
而我知道我们曾天真的一起哭和笑
而我知道放开手但不知道怎么忘掉
而我知道你走了以后的每一分一秒
却还是这么难熬
微笑 紧紧咬牙 给你祝福 你自由飞吧
你说 温室没有 灿烂的花 (你总是很有想法)
就这样吧 就这样吧
我同意可是我泪如雨下
而我知道那真爱不一定能白头到老
而我知道有一天你可能就这么走掉
而我知道我知道这一切我全都知道
我就是受不了
而我知道我们曾天真的一起哭和笑
而我知道放开手但不知道怎么忘掉
而我知道你走了以后的每一分一秒
却还是这么难熬
<< 而我知道 [五月天]

2 Comments:
hello =DD great tt you enjoyed your orientation and made many new friends!! whee my classes start on monday too! what're you taking first quarter? haha you're the only other person i know who i can ask about quarters xP I'm going to be struggling much with humanities i suspect =S anyways. hmm and tears aren't a sign of weakness! It's a blessing to be able to have people one can shed tears for methinks =) shows that life's not in vain!
anyways, have a great start to school! and a reminder to bring school map around on first day of classes!! haha hmm maybe you're not as blur as me la... i bet i'll get lost first day xP but yep everyone feels homesick sometime in the first period after getting here.... perhaps more so in your harsh winter... but it's alright!! you're prob be busy with too much stuff anyways xP
heh.
shall stop rambling on.... xP
<3, yx
shucks, your entry brought tears to my eyes!! i totally get the part abt leaving my parents... it's gonna be two more days =(( bit sad.
hey keep in touch while you're there k! like post some pics on the bft blog or email me.. sighh it's like finally my turn to leave after seeing all of you off. so surreal. rmb tt sms you sent me e day before you flew off? i'm experiencing tt mix of excitement and reluctance to go, gosh and it really doesn't feel too gd..
anw i miss you guys! have fun there k! sch will be so exciting and hectic tt you'll soon forget your homesickness =pp msn me when you're free! i hope i can get my internet set up quickly enough when i'm there.. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home