Heyy. My blog is stagnating, which shows that I am spending less time stoning around online! Yayy. Haven't been doing much lately. Went to the library a few times and borrowed a few books. Took up Chinese Painting, which I've always wanted to learn, so now all my Sunday afternoons are occupied. I can't seem to paint anything properly yet though. Heh.
I have also been watching 求婚事务所, which is very nice. I began watching it because of Hebe and Vanness, but now I just want to know how things turn out. The story is rather realistic and the characters are very likeable generally. And the soundtrack! Very pretty songs which include Sophie Zelmani's "Going Home", "Yukino Hana" by Mika Nakashima and "If", which is a new version by Karen Mok. Haha I would like to rant about the show in detail but I already did that in my diary so I shan't here.
Other than that I have been leading an uninteresting life. Haha. Went to meet Liu Chen, Huiqing and some other UChicago bound people the other day. Some seniors who are already studying there also came along. Apparently we are each supposed to have a mentor but I have none, so oh well. Heh. Anyway it was fun getting to know new people, once the initial awkwardness wore off. And the presence of the seniors brought uni life so close. It no longer feels like something that's going to occur in the distant future. [I know uni isn't all that distant from now but it feels that way.] It was also nice to realise that there are people around to ask directions and talk to when I eventually begin to blunder around on my own in an unfamiliar environment. ^^ This weekend there will be another gathering and I hope it'll be nice and fun. This weekend I'll also be seeing Wanlin, whom I have not seen since school ended! ^^;; Yayyy I've got quite a lot to look forward to.
In a way I can't quite realise that I'll be leaving in a couple of months. To live somewhere else and start a new chapter of my life. Uni has always seemed so far down the road; it's quite hard to get it into my head that I'm finally approaching it. Arghhh I'm growing old. Heh. On one hand I'm actually quite excited about school, because my poor atrophied brain needs some new stimulation. And being away from home does seem like a rather interesting experience. On the other hand it's difficult to leave. It could be my natural slothfulness and resistance to change, but I will definitely miss the familiarity and comfort of home. Of being surrounded by friends who will always be there for me to bug. ^^;; Heh. But the friends will be leaving soon too and we will all be going our separate ways. Hmm. But we'll always be friends nonetheless, and there will be lots of occasions to visit each other or meet up. ^^
And before I begin packing and buying huge quantities of stuff, shall continue to enjoy the remaining days of the longest holiday we'll ever have. ^^
Hope everyone's having fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home