Yayy. Just got back from my China trip on Saturday night. It was quite enjoyable, even though I was being depressed once in a while for no particular reason. Could not access my blog during that time; it was probably blocked bythe powerful firewall of China. ^^;; Spent most of my time talking to Satsuki and torturing her by not allowing her to sleep early. Our trip also happened to coincide with her 18th birthday so we celebrated it together. She'll be going to University in Beijing this September. I wonder when we'll see each other again. But then there's always the net and msn. ^^
And Queen Herbert is now 19 years old.
She is also feeling very calm and indifferent.
Heh. I guess that's what happens to birthdays, and every other special occasion, like Christmases and Chinese New Years. I wish I could retain some of the glad anticipation that I used to experience as a child, but this is how it is.
To Grace, Yuxin, Jean, Suanne, Jianhui, Arthur, Yi Hong, Jiacong, Ket, Zihan, Amelia, Zhaojing, Liangyi, Sandhya, Zhou Yue, Xiaojing, Man Yan, Tianyi and Jan: thanks for the birthday wishes! Thanks for remembering even though there is no longer school and we don't really see each other that often. Despite my loss of enthusiasm [towards celebrating my birthday] you guys made me smile. ^^

2 Comments:
HELLO!!! i din know you were on holiday! you just seemed to disappear =D am so glad you're back and contactable! hehehe. anw yea, i'm terrible, i haven't completely broken away from sch... haish. shall tell you more abt it the next time i see you!! blog more blog more! photos from your china trip? =D
Heyy. NS has oxidised my memory to the extent that I just realised today tt ur bday was over last month. PLS accept a superbelated HBD and hope u have a merry time b4 uni begins...
Post a Comment
<< Home