Friday, June 01, 2007

Today I spent the afternoon with Zihan, Yuxin, Diana, Shih Hsien and Liangyi. ^_^

We met at City Hall MRT, where there were many clumps of people gathering for Vesak Day outings. Then we wandered aimlessly towards Marina Square. Thanks to Diana's swift decisiveness, we were soon seated at Pizza Hut, where we spent a long time deciding on what to eat. When the food eventually arrived I was surprised by the thinness of the crispy crust pizza. And then we talked about all sorts of random things.

Went to watch Shrek 3 after lunch. It's a cute and entertaining show. I love the kitty! [It's actually Puss in Boots, who behaved in a very dignified manner generally. I probably shouldn't call him a kitty.] But he is really cute! ^^ Heh. The Princesses were rather amusing too. Yay for fairy tale characters!

Following that we wandered to the Esplanade area, and sat in a row next to Singapore River [which was not very conducive for holding conversations]. It was nice and breezy. And I was quite happy to just soak up everything. The guys were talking about NS, and Liangyi was talking about his funny interview experiences. Heh. Somehow when I'm with more than a couple of people I become quieter. But it's enough just to listen. ^^

This reminds me of the class outing I went for two weeks ago, which definitely deserves a mention. ^^

Sandhya organised the outing and quite a substantial number of people turned up: Sandhya, Aloysius, Yi Hong, Pat, Shuyan, Kli, Kangya, Jasmine, Shawn, Mingjie and myself. [I hope I didn't leave anyone out.] Anyway we sat at Sushi Tei, where the view was splendid. Talked and gossiped and laughed. Was very fun in general. Hehe.

After everything we split up. Sandhya, Aloy, Yi Hong and I went to the rooftop garden area, where I was initially determined to wade around in the water despite advice from Yi Hong and Sandhya, but changed my mind later when I saw what certain children were doing to the water, i.e. polluting it. -_-;;

Took pictures and looked at the Ferry Terminal of Sentosa, which was in the process of being demolished. Oh well. Went home after that to discover that my family had already had their dinner without me. -_-

Yayy. Both outings have been really nice! ^__^ I wasn't always very sociable, but I didn't feel the obligation to talk, and the silences were not awkward ones, so it was really comfortable. I love everyone and I hope we will always be friends!


P.S. To Yi Hong, though it's already past midnight... Happy 19th! I hope you had a lovely day. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home