Heyy. I've been doing too many quizzes for my own good. Haha.
***
On the other hand. I am still unemployed. It does get a little boring at home though. I still haven't done all the things that I'm supposed to. I shall list them below to remind myself. Heh.
1. Revise German.
2. Take Chinese Painting lessons.
3. Learn some form of dance.
4. Read books. Re-read Hong Lou Meng.
5. Learn to cook. [And acquire other life skills that will enable me to survive in University.]
6. Buy new piano books and play the piano.
7. Buy/borrow and watch VCDs!
8. Go to K-Box! Or go ice-skating! Or go to the amusement park! Everybody who wishes to join in are urged to call or sms me. Haha.
That's all for now I guess. I think I must have been staying at home too much, because I am suddenly experiencing an inexplicable desire to go shopping, which is really rare. ^^;;
I am determined to spend my remaining three months of holidays fruitfully, and make sure that I do all of the above somehow. Yayy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home