Hello hello. I am kind of tired. It's partially because I slept so late last night.
Yesterday was a lovely day because I went out with my Primary School classmates! And Miss Tan, our Math teacher. ^__^ We had dinner at PizzaHut and stayed until it was time for the restaurant to close. Then took lots of photos just outside PizzaHut, and went off to Cafe Cartel to have dessert and talk until 11plus, when we finally [rather reluctantly] went home.
I didn't think so many people would turn up! ^^ When I got there at a little past 7 I only saw Gayle, Diana, Zheng Kang, Kenny, Makoto and Raghu. [and I thought I was late!] Soon Miss Tan, Sarah Jean, Ben, Reuben, Shih Hsien, David, Gerry, Gina, Suanne, Yuxin, Hongyue, Lap Him, Jofid and Shirley came along. So many so many people! And most people didn't seem to have changed much. Except the boys, who generally didn't have much hair left.
It was so nice. I was content just to sit there and watch everyone go on like they usually do. Just soaking up the atmosphere of being surrounded by friends whom I've known since forever. After all the stupid and embarrassing things we had seen each other do in the past, there was no longer any need to pretend, so it was really comfortable. I guess we have all changed quite a lot, but when we're all back together somehow the primary-school-ness seems to return. Gin and Gerry were just as bouncy and bubbly as before. And Suanne was just really high too. Heh. Makoto and Raghu were delivering lame jokes and Kenny was talking about computer games. ^^ It was just like a day back in P6, except that the boys had grown taller, the girls prettier. [almost all the girls are really very pretty now heh] Miss Tan was just the same as before as well. ^^
I guess it's probably the last time we're going to meet up in a big bunch before the inevitable parting. Some of us will be going overseas to study, some will continue living at Tekong... and we probably won't be able to see each other very frequently. Very glad that I went. I haven't seen some people since P6! It's been so long.
Haha I want the photos! People who brought cameras must quickly send them out. Heh. I hope we never lose touch with one another. I love you guys! ^__^

2 Comments:
yep it was really nice =) should have more of such things haha =D what're u doing these days? All the best with apps and selections and everything! Soon we'll be free of them and can look forward to more fun! *happy* haha should go holiday in next half of yr before uni!
-yx
boo! update more leh xP
Post a Comment
<< Home