Thursday, February 15, 2007

Heyy. I've been in a really weird mood recently. Think I've been feeling quite stressed. I haven't been very prepared for class, so have been feeling very flustered and all, possibly because I feel guilty for not preparing. Anyway I really can't wait for the Chinese New Year holidays, just like my students. So we have all been very restless and anxious to sort of quickly get over with the lessons so we can all hurry on to the holidays! ^^ It'll be nice to have a real, proper break. I need a lot of sleep. I need to play and watch tv. ^^;; And to plan the remaining 3 weeks or so of my sojourn in the school. Hopefully at the end of 3 weeks I would have found another job to go on to. Or I will become unemployed -- and will stay home to read books and go out with friends and try to take up some lessons and maybe do CIP.

I can't really be very coherent now, because I am insanely sleepy. Tomorrow lessons will only last till 10 plus, followed by a concert and some prize giving ceremony thingie. Yayy. Can't wait for the performance. Unfortuntately though, I have three periods of lessons tomorrow before 10 plus, so... -_-

Haha I feel really guilty for not giving my students any proper homework during the long break. It's all because I'm so disorganized and my lessons are so lousily planned. But I guess I've always wanted not to have homework over the CNY holidays when I was a student! Heh. I actually intended to come up with some stuff tonight, but I'm too tired at the moment to care. Haha I must be the most irresponsible teacher around.

I am annoyed with my weariness. It's not making sense. Why do I need so much more sleep than usual? Tisn't logical.

Thank you Ket for tolerating my ridiculous mood swings. I'm sorry for snapping and showing an attitude. My students must finally be rubbing off me. We must strive to be cheerful. I must strive to remain sane and un-depressed.

*yawns*

Good night.

A Happy belated Valentine's day to all! ^^ And Happy Chinese New Year in advance, in case I get too preoccupied with eating and sleeping to post anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

ohhhh, mood swings! i was wondering if you were tired of hanging out with me in sch or something WHEEEEEEEEEEEE. glad that's not the case. anw, dun worry, i was like that last week too, but i got over it! =DD after a while, you dun really feel like planning lessons anymore la, at least that's how i feel most of the time, so cheer up! cny hols are up, no need to see students, lotsa goodies, angpaos and hell lot of editing for me to do -sobs. it's 5.50am, and i'm listening to the romeo and juliet song cos i couldn't rmb the lyrics when i woke up and tried to sing it. i must be mad -prods brain.

2/16/2007 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home