Sunday, January 21, 2007


Hello. I suddenly feel like watching a movie! Haha. Actually there were so many movies to watch during the December Holidays. I don't think I caught a single one of them. ^^;; There was Deathnote, Curse of the Golden Flowers, Charlotte's Web, followed by 伤城 and 茶舞. Apparently The Queen is also a nice movie. But I have been having very little life, and have not watched any movie for a while. Heh.


So like I've mentioned, I now feel like watching 生日快乐, which is unfortunately not on yet. It will only be screened beginning next Thursday. Hmm. It stars 刘若英 and 古天乐, and the movie is based on a short story that Rene wrote. This is one of the main reasons for my wanting to watch the movie. 很喜欢刘若英的文字,很简单,很随意,但很有感觉。I have accidentally gone to read the short story, which is really stupid of me, because now I know how everything goes. But it's still worth a watch. It's like when you watch things like Harry Potter; even though you already know how the story ends, you still want to go to the cinema and see everything play out before you. Yay so I will go and watch it some time next week or the week after, if my inexplicable urge does not fade before then. I should recruit people to watch with me, except that I might be the only person who finds the movie worth watching, in the face of err, more thrilling things like Blood Diamond and Pan's Labyrinth, etc.


Oh, in case you were wondering, the picture above is from the movie. I like the lovely long window, and the strange calm emptiness. Haha. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home