Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I hate myself. This is all my fault. All of it. I am wasting everybody's time on something that will possibly [and the probability is high] come to nothing. I am such an idiot. I must go off to slap myself or do some other horrible thing so that I might possibly remember not to let such things happen again.

I wonder if it's the exams or just me. I am suffering from mood swings.

Everything is so screwed up.

I don't know if it's any use to hope that everything will somehow be found. If only they would be found tomorrow. Or any time soon. Then we won't all have to go through all this trouble again. *crosses fingers* >_<

Once again, I am truly disgusted at myself.

And I love my teachers. They are such wonderful people. But I suspect I have just let them down by doing what I have done to my papers. *sighs* I wish I could stop letting people down.

If only everything will work out somehow.

I guess all I can do now is to hope for the best. And study for the remaining papers.

Good luck everyone. We're just about a week away from the end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dun be sad! i'm sure you would get somewhere :)

11/18/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger ZHANG-X said...

*agree with mr (or ms) anonymous with both hands :)

God opens another door when he closes one. i guess that's not mythical.

11/21/2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home