Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm going to regret this soon. Hahaha.


***


回忆是最不可靠的。
它是那么的脆弱 又是那么容易失去。


要是我有每天写日记的习惯就好了。
这样就算有一天 当一切都不再了 当时间模糊了从前 麻木了感觉
我还可以从日记里
一点点拼凑出你的声音 你的笑容 你的眼神


但当时的我就是那么固执
不愿让你太频繁地出现在我的日记本里
似乎那样就可以回避
一些我不敢触碰 无法肯定的东西。

也许就是因为一切都太自然 太和谐 太美好
所以我从来不曾想要改变什么
也可能是我太懦弱了吧
因为怕失去 所以不敢奢求。

于是我强迫自己不去想
甚至天真地以为
不去思考 就没有感觉。
我总是觉得一切都太不稳定
我总是以为我们还有很多的时间
我总是不能确定你 和我自己。

我错了。


我记得我曾经设想过
如果有一天
不再听到你的声音 不再看到你的样子
会怎样

然后我无法再想下去。


但我们终于来到了这里。

而我的回忆也似乎蒙上了一层淡淡的雾
使我更加怀疑
一切都是我胡思乱想出来的。


但至少现在的我对于一件事是很肯定的
那么让我把它记下来。
这样不管过了多久 只要翻开日记 我就会记起来
至少有一瞬间 一刹那
我确信我是爱你的。


***


And now I go and attempt to be constructive, and at the same time, count down the number of hours left before I regret and take this down. Hahaha. It's not entirely true. And it might give people the wrong idea. I suspect I'm going to start regretting the moment after I stop listening to 半岛铁盒。Music makes me do weird things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha is this the mysterious midnight post?

*winks*


-yx

10/28/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger aeriality said...

Haha. Yes!

And I might as well declare in this comment that this post isn't "meant" for anyone. It's purely fictitious and I posted it only because I thought it looked pretty. Heh.

10/28/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger ZHANG-X said...

Heh, not a bad piece in the eyes of someone who has appreciated "the other gy" for the first time.

Jiayou 4 A levels!

10/29/2006 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home