Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hey.

I haven't been feeling like studying, not since the end of the Prelims. We have received our prelim results and I feel rather thankful since I did better than I'd expected. Screwed up Math S paper somewhat [and Chem even more actually] but oh well. I didn't think I would do well given my lack of preparation. So I'm still very thankful, and somewhat happy. Have spent more than one week doing close to nothing. I'm still in a holiday mood.

This is the last week of post-prelims school. Will miss everyone when the final farewell comes. From the nice classmates [my class is rather clique-ish in a way but everyone is so nice, and the cliques aren't the exclusive kind... so it all works out in a way] to the very nice teachers -- I'm glad I met all of you. ^^

And in the mean time I have to start studying. I have to. There are also all these irritating forms to fill up and essays to think about. Goodness. I don't like administrative thingies because the sight of the flurry of forms makes me stressed. Haha. And I'm too disorganised and easily confused to manage such things very well.

Have been watching Itazura na Kiss in small bits with my brother. He's rather amused I think. And I am experiencing the whole "I want to put a picture of Naoki in my wallet too!" syndrome all over again. Dear me. But all the amusement makes me feel slightly more energetic, which is good since I have been feeling rather tired for a long time. Instead of having his picture in my wallet I have his picture as my MSN display pic! ^^ Yay. I think my random rantings about him have scared quite a few people already.

Alright. Ganbatte ne everyone! We still have much to do, unfortunately.

P.S. Sorry if everything sounds really disjoint and in pieces. I haven't felt like writing, and my ability to write has deteriorated yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home