Monday, August 14, 2006

I can't think straight anymore. Let the song lyrics talk for me. A song by Rene Liu. I like the way the lyrics are broken down and the way everything sounds, which may not show up on paper. But I don't care if you get it. ^^;; So here it is.

天空 很稀薄
沾染了我 忘记你轮廓
也看不清我

天空 云飘过
二月的风 冷的好像我
我一个人过

三月有个晴天的早晨 你不再问
等着等着我在哼着歌
是你教我唱的

我什么时候
才能够学会成长
我什么时候
才能够变得坚强
到什么时候
才能够在你身旁 听你说话

究竟我在什么时候
才能够牵你的手
没有触碰过
如何懂你的沉默
哪里才会有
你曾有过的笑容
我只能从人群中反射了你
我只能和自己 沉默不言语
而你

天空 很稀薄
沾染了我 忘记你轮廓
也看不清我

的寂寞


<< 什么时候 [刘若英]


And now another song!! I am going crazy, I know. But these songs really help me stay awake when I study things like treatment of sewage and the way energy changes from one form to another when a ball bounces. It has very pretty lyrics. Apparently the lyrics came from a poem written by someone. ^^


喜欢一个人孤独的时刻
但不能喜欢太多
在地铁站 或美术馆
孤独像睡眠一样喂养我
以永无止境的坠落
需要音乐取暖
喜欢一个人孤独的时刻
但不能喜欢
太多

喜欢一个喝着红酒的女孩
在下雨音乐奏起的时候
把她送上铁塔 给全世界的人 写明信片
像一只鸟 在最高的地方
歌声嘹亮
喜欢一个喝着红酒的女孩
但不能喜欢
太多

喜欢一个阳光照射的角落
但不能喜欢太多
是幼稚园的小朋友
笑声像睡眠一样打扰我
我们轻轻的挥一挥手
凝结照片的伤口
我喜欢一个阳光照射的角落
但不能喜欢
太多

喜欢一个人孤独的时刻
但不能喜欢
太多


<< 太多 [陈绮贞]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiayou!! u can do it =)

8/15/2006 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yuanz>_<
finally im here!happened to bump into someone else's blogspot tday so was wonderin if urz is accessable now...and hahaha very happily i checked in meow~
my vacationz ending in a couple of dayz so sigh graduate class is pressin...ive really been thinkin where i can get through this terrible year-to-be-mad sec sigh.
i hope things are goin on smoothe withya...and 陈绮贞 is simply nice(nods)
this is um...1st time here...so ganbatte baby <3<3 and receive my gute nacht here^^

with looove

8/18/2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger aeriality said...

hello satsuki!
you're finally here indeed. heh. strange how the internet works. ^^;;
your holidays are ending right? i heard the other day that you guys have been having lessons during the last few weeks of holiday. oh well. it's the last year. ganbatte ne! don't be too worried lah. you'll be fine. ^^
i'm in school now. but lessons have ended! whee. ^^ very tired though. must go home soon.
auf wiedersehen! take care.

8/18/2006 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello (: haven't been talking to you much so just wanna say good luck for exams (heh but I doubt you'll need much anyway hehe)

8/20/2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home