Hello. I feel like listing today, because I don't have many things to say. And all that I do have to say are too disconnected to go into one long, nice paragraph.
1. I need to finish my testimonial things that I'm writing for myself and my friends! It's so hard to write these things; to strike a careful balance between sounding sincere and sounding radiantly positive. I believe I've complained about this before. I'm still not done with these things and they are due next week! I need to feel more inspired, and fast.
2. Yesterday's tuition session at BSSS was quite useful! Felt very accomplished though tired and brain-dead. There were quite a number of students, and Ket and I walked around to help them. It was a lot more effective and efficient than our usual stoning session. Interestingly we found that it was the students who were in so-called "not the best class" who were most willing to ask for help, and who were the most friendly and approachable. The students from the best class were really very diligent, as they huddled together and worked long and hard till 10pm. But they were also a bit more clique-ish and it was hard to help them because I felt like I was intruding. Besides, they didn't seem to need me at all. And like Anne says in one of the Anne books that I'm forever reading, you always love the people who need you most.
3. I cannot do inorganic chem! Maybe it's the lack of QA as part of our practical syllabus,for I have completely lost my so-called common sense or instinct as to what reactions are to take place to give which products. Instead I have to guess wildly and invent values [which I happen not to be given] to explain the phenomena in question. Argh.
4. Hmm there are so many things to think about now; so many choices to be made. I hope I will be able to do well enough to have a choice in my future, and not be forced onto some path which I would otherwise be unwilling to tread. I wish I could come to a decision soon. I do try to listen to my heart, it's just that it speaks very softly [it murmurs! oh no, how lame], and I am not very well acquainted with myself. Oh well.
5. I want to watch 名扬四海! *sighs* Heard the song 彩虹 again by 动力火车... and it brought back all the days of trying to catch the show in the midst of dying from school work. I only managed to watch little bitties of the show I think but I liked the parts I saw. I like 石头 and 美丽! Heh. The way she liked him but he liked someone else. So she was content just to be his good friend, hoping that one day his feelings would change. There was one point of time when they were together I think. But if I remembered correctly they weren't together in the end. *sighs* It was so sweet seeing them together and taking care of each other and being there for each other. But it was sort of disappointing and bitter as well because I had hoped they would get together but they didn't. Hmm must watch it properly after the A levels end!
6. Judo. Went to watch the finals on Wednesday. We won the A div girls match! *yay* Well done Xinyu and Shermin and all the rest of the team! ^^ I found the game intriguing in a way, but violent as well. I would get very interested and engaged in the game and cheer for the participants, then sort of catch myself and wonder why I am being so gleeful at the sight of someone throwing someone else or pinning someone else to the ground. I'm glad choking and armlocking weren't allowed. It would have been even scarier otherwise. It's quite a fun thing to watch because of the skills involved but I will never ever engage in such a sport because I'm quite scared of this kind of things.
Yay end of random listing! Haha. Nite. Take care everyone! Don't work too hard!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home