Hello. This is going to be a rather personal post. And I am going to say uncharitable things. I am not referring to anyone who reads my blog, so please do not be upset or worried, okay? I've been horrible these few days and I have been more uncharitable than usual, though that may be hard to imagine. Oh well.
I don't like working with people I don't know. I especially don't like working with people whom I don't know, and who aren't helpful. People who don't try to offer their help. People who don't communicate well with me. And I get very offended when I do not feel trusted. I guess it's a natural thing right, to feel offended because you aren't trusted? Anyway, if you didn't offer enough help to the person in the first place, how dare you distrust the person? If the person doesn't get the job done well, should you not feel guilty as well for not offering assistance while you could have? Gah. I am depressed, and a little guilty because I shouldn't kick up such a fuss over such a trivial matter. I suppose I should become fine very soon. It's just one of those times when everything seems to irk me and annoy me.
Alright. I am ashamed of having whined so much everywhere. I shall white this entry to spare you the pain of hearing my complaints yet again.

2 Comments:
Popping in! Wow, I didn't know you write about such philosophical stuff. And I was thinking all you could do was...
*meow*
hello! ^^ Nah I wasn't being philosophical. I was trying to be cryptic... because it was something personal and I didn't want to offend anyone so I had to make it really vague and confusing.
Meow!
But hey I can do many other things lor. *is indignant*
Post a Comment
<< Home