Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yay. There is a kitty at my door! I think it's someone's cat, since it has a collar. It has one yellow eye and one greenish blue eye! So cool. But it's not a Persian cat or something. It's grey and white, and looks like your usual cat-in-the-streets. It's sitting around outside my door and wants to come in, I think. It tried once but was frightened away because my brother screamed and my mum shooed it. Oh well.

Hmm it's the last day Queen Herbert will be 17. *sighs* How sad it is to grow up. *sighs* Must take the last opportunity to sing "I am seventeen, going on eighteen!" Heh.

Okay I will study so hard tonight! And not study tomorrow. Heh. And oh, Happy Birthday Arthur! It's the only day of the year when you can say you're older than me. Hope you had an enjoyable day! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home