Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh my I am actually waking up in the middle of the night to watch world cup. Poland vs Germany! Go Deutschland! Haha they had a lot of opportunities in the first half but missed all of them. Gah I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow! -- I mean, today!! Gah. The second half just started. Oops. Off to watch some more. ^^

[edit] So the game ended with 1-0 to Germany. Whee. But this also means that Poland will definitely be eliminated, which is quite sad, because they put up a pretty good fight and managed to hold off Germany for a full 90 minutes. Yep, the only goal of the match was scored in the 91st minute. I went off to sleep after that but my brain, being over-stimulated by the excitement of the goal, could not shut down. Woke at 7am to go for CIP and was in a daze all day. Eep. The detrimental effects of watching late-night-early-morning soccer games. [/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home