Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hmm the cat left very suddenly after winking at me. Yes it winked. Perhaps I was supposed to follow it. And by not doing so I've just missed an adventure, like they say in books. Heh.

Songs! The first one I heard on 933. The DJ plays it at the end of the night programme as a lullaby of sorts. It's cute! ^^


Well, I'd like to visit the moon
On a rocket ship high in the air
Yes, I'd like to visit the moon
But I don't think I'd like to live there
Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above
I would miss all the places and people I love
So although I might like it for one afternoon
I don't want to live on the moon

I'd like to travel under the sea
I could meet all the fish everywhere
Yes, I'd travel under the sea
But I don't think I'd like to live there
I might stay for a day there if I had my wish
But there's not much to do when your friends are all fish
And an oyster and clam aren't real family
So I don't want to live in the sea

I'd like to visit the jungle, hear the lions roar
Go back in time and meet a dinosaur
There's so many strange places I'd like to be
But none of them permanently

So if I should visit the moon
Well, I'll dance on a moonbeam and then
I will make a wish on a star
And I'll wish I was home once again
Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above
I would miss all the places and people I love
So although I may go I'll be coming home soon
'Cause I don't want to live on the moon
No, I don't want to live on the moon

<< I Don't Want to Live on the Moon [Ernie (Jim Henson)]

And I like the next song because it just sounds nice. And I like chen2 qi2 zhen1. I think she's very talented and the music and lyrics she writes are pretty good. ^^


长长的路的尽头 是一片
满是星星的夜空
这一趟华丽的冒险
没有真实的你陪我走

长长的时间的旅程 充满
太多未知的诱惑
说不清对你承诺过的一切
还有多少没有实现过

不愿放开手
不愿让你走
疯狂的梦没有了你 还有什么用
不愿放开手
不愿让你走
不愿眼睁睁的看你 走出我的生活

*Repeat

<< 华丽的冒险 [陈绮贞]

6 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

hey gao yuan!! ernie sang that song! =DD sam and i sing that song all day in class! and there's a cookie song too which isn't so nice!

6/18/2006 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i heard tt song too! It's really cute :D
-yuxin

6/18/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger jan said...

yay, sesame street song!

and since you're not online: happy happy birthday! i doubt that you will suddenly take up smoking&drinking, but enjoy the legality anyway. maybe you can get a driver's licence. ~_^

6/18/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger aeriality said...

To Jan: Heh. Thank you! ^^ I don't know if I can get a driver's license. Lousy coordination and no sense of direction and all.

To Ket: Haha you should sing it for me one day! Whee.

6/19/2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)
heh you share the same birthday as the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia, daughter of Tsar Nicholas II :)
-RRR

6/19/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger aeriality said...

To Rupert: Oh really! Heh. So cool. I can go and erm, dye my hair and pretend to be her. But it's a bit too late. ^^;;

6/19/2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home