Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hello! Queen Herbert is 18 and 2 days old. Whee. Must thank Zhaojing for her presents and cute card [with lots of raisin cookies!], as well as Satsuki and Yunching for their pretty e-cards! To Shan, Matthew, Yuxin, Shuying, Suanne, Ket, Huixian, Arthur, Shih Hsien, Yi Hong, Jiacong, Tracy, Sandhya, Jean and Jan: thank you for all the birthday wishes! You guys made me very happy. ^__^

Hmm. I read through food biotech, ac current and analogue electronics today. It's not a lot, but food biotech took a long time. I must work harder. *nods* Yep I must.

Oh today I was studying with the radio on as usual. Suddenly realised that the song that was playing goes "England, win the world cup!" repeatedly. Searched online afterwards and found that it's a song entitled "(Is this the way to) The World Cup". It has really amusing lyrics and you should go and listen to it! Heh. I shan't quote anything here, don't want to spoil the surprise.

So it's almost time for bed. Should go and study some organic chem as bedtime reading before sleeping. ^^;; Ganbatte with your revision everyone! And to people following the world cup: enjoy the matches and try to catch up on your sleep in the day! ~_^

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! jiayou with mugging! haha sorry i didn't manage to get your bdae prezzie in time...will pass it to u the monday after the CTs k? then i will have time to go and buy it =)

6/23/2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey :) haha so pro can read organic chem for bedtime reading...I shall continue working toward that goal :P all the best for CTs! -yx

6/24/2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger aeriality said...

haha. not pro at all. i just meant that i shld go read it before i eventually fall asleep. thanks! all the best for chem o to you too! ^^

6/24/2006 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home