Yo. I have been having a flu recently, but am on the road to recovery already. My mum brought home this vicious flu virus a few days ago and soon made both my dad and I sick. Gah. Have been having a leaking nose and a sore throat for days. But now I am well enough to sing and hum again without going badly out of tune. Heh I like to sing to myself when I walk around in school but I generally do it very discreetly, and the moment the corridor ceases to be empty I stop and try to look innocent. ^^;;
Here's a song that I've been humming lately. Actually it's a rather old song, and I've always liked it. Somehow it's hanging around my mind again after a long time. It's very nice, both the tune and words, and you should go and listen to it if you haven't heard it before. ^^
有多久没见你
以为你在那里
原来就住在我心底
陪伴着我的呼吸
有多远的距离
以为闻不到你气息
谁知道你背影这么长
回头就看到你
过去让它过去 来不及 从头喜欢你
白云缠绕着蓝天
如果不能够永远走在一起
也至少给我们
怀念的勇气 拥抱的权利
好让你明白
我心动的痕迹
总是想再见你
还试着打探你消息
原来你就住在我的身体
守护我的回忆
<< 心动 [林晓培]
Tomorrow's Opening Ceremony! Hmm. Must go to school. Hope it turns out to be fun. ^^ Am looking forward to the weekend! Although it's really time to do some work since I've been feeling lethargic all week.

1 Comments:
My leaking nose and awful-sounding voice are disappering too! Yay. It's terrible sounding weird with a bad throat.
Anyway it's ok to sing loudly and cheerfully in the corridors, you'll make everyone want to sing out loud too! Spread the cheer around the school! =D
Post a Comment
<< Home