Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello. So it's been a long time since I last posted. The common tests have come and gone, but we haven't got back any papers except chem. Was very happy that I did decently for chem, because I was really blind during the exam and lost so many marks from blindness alone that I was almost certain I wouldn't be able to. [do decently, that is.] The rest of the papers are probably coming back next week, and I am not at all eager to see them, because I really don't think I prepared very sufficiently for this common test, as my results shall probably testify, hence I don't really want to know how badly I did. I really felt very stressed and depressed over the exam period... was alternately panicking and feeling vaguely resigned... and grew slowly numb to the hopeless feeling that I kept experiencing as I went to school each day to screw up one paper after another. Eep.

And now that the cts are over, I have been in a vaguely holidayish mood. I feel lethargic and like I really need a break because the holidays have been so crappy and so crammed with bio notes and math problems etc. But I must get over my lethargy quickly because this term is going to be very busy... with harmoc concert coming up [and with our current standard we really need a lot more practise] and all the tutorials to catch up with. I need to try to do some extra reading for Chem S as well, because if I carry on at this rate I'll probably end up with a U. So much to do as usual. With my inefficiency, I'll never have enough time for everything.

Hmm I realise I have been in a very strange mood recently. I have been behaving in a mean and prickly manner to a lot of people and have occasionally been ignoring or provoking people. I don't know what's wrong with myself either it just happens to be so. Gah. Otherwise this week has been quite slack. On Thursday and Tuesday I did no work at all after coming home from school and just sat around feeling tired. Perhaps I'm not used to school yet, after the study break and the common test week. Must start work again soon, or shall be dying over undone tutorials later on.

I wish I had something more interesting to say but I'm in a rather dull mood. Alright. Goodnight. ^^ Enjoy school everyone, even though it's stressful and quite tiring. It's our last year after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home