Monday, February 20, 2006

I am feeling quite annoyed now because there is ever so much to do and I do not seem capable of accomplishing anything. My mind is just a random lump of neurons which are so badly connected that my synapses are evidently not transmitting anything. Somehow I cannot process any information and when I finally do, I take minutes and minutes and hours and hours. After I process any amount of information I promptly forget it so that I take more minutes and more hours the next time I see the same thing. I cannot think logically, as I have mentioned before. Neither do I feel motivated to read up on anything so that I can improve.

Argh. Chem S is getting rather irritating.

Right. Being a proactive person, I will go and continue working at it even though the possibility of my accomplishing it tends towards zero.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JIAYOU!

u can do it =) dun give up

2/21/2006 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries! Begin with the mind in end, and don't forget to sharpen the saw! ;-) Then we shall all proceed to be proactive and positive and do chem merrily!

2/23/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home