Hey. I haven't blogged for a while as usual. Hmm. I don't really know what to blog about. Have been quite busy since the S papers have started. Monday nights are generally spent agonising over Chem S tutorials. I have gone and forgotten almost everything I've ever known about Kinetics and Equilibria... and I haven't really had time to read up about anything extra so I'm doing rather badly at the moment. Math S isn't a lot better because I am basically not a Math or Physics person... my mind wanders and refuses to concentrate. It does not think in logical progression either. I spend forever doing one tutorial... and I do worse with every question, perhaps because my brain gets tired. It's really quite depressing.
There's so much to do. I'm almost getting worried. Oh well. Guess shall just continue muddling around cheerfully in my usual manner. Gah.
Try to stay optimistic and hardworking everyone! ^^

1 Comments:
BOO!! heh.. u finally updated :P
happy vdae in advance :) i'm sure u'll have a lot of fun celebrating *wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home