Hello hello. I think comparing with my previous rather frequent entries, my blogging frequency is currently tending towards 0.
My class is playing Angel and Mortal with my junior class. I have written two long crappy notes to my mortal, although I have already lost his name. [luckily i read the name before keeping the slip of paper away... only to lose it soon after] I'm wondering if I should continue writing such long and rambling soliloquies because he has not responded and I feel like my longwindedness probably bothers him. Maybe I should stop harassing him with my notes.
Hmm. I think I have a tendency to be worried for other people, even if they themselves are not worried and do not feel the need to be. I'm just a silly person. I should stop worrying about people and worry more for myself instead, because I have much to be worried about. Oh well.
Yuxin has been "harassing" me for many days [harassing being the word she used to describe her own actions] in a deliberate and scheduled manner, because she wanted to know about some speculations that I made about her to someone else. At every single opportunity available she comes up to me and says "oh so would you like to tell me now?" in a not-very-threatening manner. Haha. In the end I told her but I wonder if finding out actually did her any good. Don't worry Yuxin, I will help catalyse your reaction! *smiles*
Monday was Jan's birthday. Didn't meet her in school for the whole week though, so didn't get to wish her. Happy Birthday Jan! You're eighteen! ^^ Can drink alcohol, get driving licence and watch M18 movies. Heh. Hope you had a good birthday and have a great year ahead!
Had a rather long and nice conversation with Christine on the phone on Wednesday night... resulting in her soup becoming cold. Eheh. *sheepish grin* Talked and gossiped about various things. ^^ It's nice.
On Thursday while waiting for the rain to stop after school I met Izzy in the library, so we went home together. Had a very amusing trip home... trying to buy food at SevenEleven, practising being proactive, and being rather silly in general. Heh. The bit about being proactive was part of our civics lesson that day.
Have still got much homework to catch up on. In a fit of proactiveness I shall not whine about my inabilities to complete my homework. Instead, I say: I choose to finish up my tutorials!There's got to be a way to do them! I will do them... and not let them ruin my good mood! *is cheerful*
Oops, that was rather mean. Was just rather amused by the civics lesson, that's all. ^^;; I mean no harm. I'm not being very sane or coherent at the moment so maybe I should just leave. Nite!

1 Comments:
eheh, thanks! ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home