Yo. It's Friday the 13th. *ominous music* Haha. Today actually turned out to be quite a nice slack day. After raining continuously for almost two weeks, the sun suddenly emerged today. We were all groaning and grumbling at first because we have PE today, and everyone was depending on it to rain so we won't be able to do much for PE. Unfortunately the weather was really nice and sunny. And then we found out that we were having PE lecture on goal setting for the NAPFA, so there wasn't any physical exercise in the end. Heh. Everyone was very relieved.
Today is also Zhaojing's birthday! Happy Eighteen dear William! ^^ Hope you had a nice day in school, was loaded with presents and welcomed by a pretty cake when you got home! Hehe. Hope this last year in RJ will be filled with pleasant memories for you.
Hmm. I have much to do. Alkane tutorial is currently half done and has to be completed. I haven't started on tutorial 12C for math at all. I am rather lost for Ecology, because I was either asleep during the lectures, or whatever I heard simply didn't register. Argh. I think Ecology is a rather annoying topic, because there is a lot to memorise but very little to understand. And then we have been studying it since Secondary school and it gets repetitive and monotonous when the same topic is repeated once and again, though at increasing depth supposedly. *sighs*
Must work on all my stupid nonsense over the weekend. Yet despite my lag in tutorials, these first two weeks have been relatively relaxing. Enjoy school everyone! Don't stress too much... yet. ^^;;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home