Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello! I seem to be half abandoning my blog. Oops. Anyway, the first week of school has been relatively relaxed, since CCA hasn't started. Besides, I don't have third lang anymore this year so that frees up two afternoons, and the absence of piano lesson frees up a third. So I've been going home right after lessons end everyday, and sleeping quite a lot. Heh. Anyway all our teachers are the same as last year except Math. Ms Leong has left and is replaced with Mr Lee, who is the teacher lecturing differentiation. He seems quite okay, but it's hard to tell since we've only had one lesson. We have our own homeroom now but it is rather inconveniently located, being on the 6th floor. But I suppose we'll get a lot of exercise climbing up and down, which is good. Haha. Yes. That sums up the first week of school.

Sandhya has been carrying out an interesting campaign this week to mix with people. People from my class and Yuxin should know what I'm talking about. I shall not elaborate too much here, except that I think her intentions are very good and I believe that she would be rather successful actually, if she doesn't do it so deliberately and in such a planned manner. Also, she should perhaps consider not declaring her intentions to the "target victim" before beginning to erm, try to talk to him or her. Haha. It's so amusing to watch her. But then it is indeed time to get to know more of my classmates better before we all eventually part. Although it's true that even if I get to know some of them a little more than I do now, we will still eventually lose contact and everything after JC, I'll at least be able to preserve happy memories of having known them and spoken to them and understood them at one point of time.

And in the mean time, I shall go and figure out my stupid Physics.

Happy New Year! A little belated as it is, do enjoy this last year and make the most of it! ^^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it seems oddly free without third lang...

And well we have a rather conveniently located homeroom, near the 4th storey door of LT1, and quite near the lift, stairs, and toilets. *grins*

Have a good year ahead! =)

1/08/2006 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes i love my home room :) i think it's the nearest classroom to the canteen ^_^ and beside the toilet and outside LT1 too :D:D only problem is keep getting distracted by ppl outside. esp the j1s who are currently quite free cos lessons haven't started fully.. hehe i realise we must have disturbed our seniors quite a lot last year.. hanging around outside their class and peering in...
yuxin

1/10/2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home