Today harmoc was busking at Orchard Underpass. ^^ I was in the last slot, from 4 to 6pm. We played Rudolph, Let it Snow, Winter Wonderland [which was extremely problematic for some reason, I think it was mostly because we couldn't hear each other very much], Silver Bells [which was amazingly not-sleep-inducing. whee!], Frosty, Here Comes Santa Claus and We Wish You a Merry Christmas [during which I died because I couldn't play my section well, and Geoffrey, who plays the same section very well and usually helps disguise my mistakes, was not here ^^;;]. Yes, our repertoire is tragically limited. But I think the response was pretty good, with many kind people donating, and some amusing and encouraging people cheering and applauding loudly when we ended a song. ^^;; Yay. It's good to see so many nice kind people around.
Tomorrow will have to go again. Haha. My red shirt is quite hideous. It's bright red and has no pattern or something on it to alleviate the redness. Gah. But the busking today was rather fun an experience, with Yunxuan constantly bursting into song, and Yinghui trying to erm, tilt her head from side to side as she blows. Haha. Yunxuan thinks we should put up a skit to go with the Rudolph tomorrow. Haha. She must be Rudolph, and the rest of us will be the evil other-reindeer who ostracise Rudolph because of his red nose. ^^ Okay. I am talking nonsense.
My homework is lagging, so is my Christmas card writing. Must go and work on both. Lalala.
***
Before I go, I heard a song yesterday. It's very nice, especially certain parts of the lyrics. Ahh. A very old song it is. I will just throw in the lines I like at the bottom to remember. It's 然而 by 陈升.
... 然而你永远不会知道 我有多么的喜欢
有个早晨 我发现你在我身旁
然而你永远不会知道 我有多么的悲伤
每个夜晚 再也不能陪伴你
当头发已斑白的时候
你是否还依然能牢记我...
So, will you still remember me, when everything ends?
[That was a very irrelevant and random comment. Kindly ignore.]

1 Comments:
ahem. i think you were the one who suggested the skit :D:D too bad we din get to perform it after all. so wasted =(
Post a Comment
<< Home