Ahh. Went to shop for stationery yesterday, and Christmas cards, too. Whee. Have bought some large files because my current files for my J1 stuff are bursting. After coming home, tried to re-file my bio stuff, and somehow sitting in the midst of piles of paper made me feel a little nauseous. Maybe it's due to the exam-related memories which these papers bring back. I also realised that I've got sheets and sheets of bio answers and past year papers that I haven't even touched. [There's just this infectious before-the-exam craze where you start grabbing all sorts of papers and answers even though you know you can't even finish half of them. You just need the comfort of owning them. Oh well.] Eep. Just suddenly felt very apologetic towards the trees.
Realised to my horror the other day that I HAVE PHYSICS HOMEWORK. Haha. Was just really shocked when Geoffrey told me. I checked my school diary after that realised that I did copy down some TYS questions that we were supposed to do. Argh. I haven't done my stack of Bio either. Must start working on them today, since I have cleared out my Bio stuff. Need to finish my job attachment report though. Gaah. I must resolve to procrastinate less, and to become more efficient. *nods*
Which means I should go and start on my report right now. Yes.

1 Comments:
Heh, I am trying to live by one statement for now: Procrastinate the procrastination...
Post a Comment
<< Home