Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hello! I'm a little tired. Had German listening followed by German lesson. A bit of an overdose. But the listening was okayish. I did get quite confused by several questions, but it could have been a lot worse, so I shan't complain.

German is being quite trying now, because we have lessons thrice a week, in addition to which I keep having to go to school to meet for PW, and do various other thingies. Haiz. But I think I'll miss the people in my German class when it finally ends in late November. The class is small and everyone mixes around... all the people from various schools. It's very nice. ^^ Today after the listening comprehension we had an hour's break before lesson started at 4. So we all trooped over to J8, where the girls sat at KFC and ate and talked. After we got back we realised that the guys had gone to take Neoprints, all 8 of them. They actually wanted to keep it a secret but were found out by us. Then the pictures were being passed around and erm, I regret to say, laughed at. But they looked really amusing, all crowding around and smiling happily.

Oh well. Basically my German class is really nice. The girls are nice people, and the guys are always banded together, ambling around in a slightly dazed way, none of them really knowing where they are going. Heh. After the last paper on the 23rd we shall all go the J8 and watch Harry Potter! Haha. And maybe take a new neoprint too. ^^;;

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am reading 3 months of blog entries while doing maths hw.. I am so genius...

Anyway, sounds like another end coming, that may seem like your parting with your piano teachers/sec 4 class almost =) don't take it too hard yar =)

Seeya online some time..

11/09/2005 6:18 AM  
Blogger jan said...

aww, your german class sounds so nice. ^_^ perhaps you can all keep in touch, or something, even after the AO.

in the meantime, stay alive and persevere! >_<;;

11/10/2005 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home