Friday, October 07, 2005

Yo. I shall declare happily: it's over! Wheehee. Haha was very happy yesterday because it's over. Even if I couldn't do some bits of the math paper. I think I was quite stressed during the exam period, which explains why I feel this surge of relieve.

Felt that it would be really anticlimax to go home after the long-awaited release from the math paper. Went with Christine to J8, where we ate lunch, and talked a lot of nonsense. Haha. Then after that we really couldn't think of where to go so we went home.

I'll miss studying in school! Stressing with hx, and running next door to ask other people questions. And whining and dying and walking along the corridor and trying to skip around school unnoticed. ^^;; Haha. I'll miss those time, because it felt like you were gainfully occupied, and all the studying actually seemed to lead somewhere. Plus it was fun, being in the company of funny people who lie around on tables and say random things. Studying together takes away a bit of the stress in a way. But like hx said, we will probably do more of that next year, so I needn't miss it too much.

I don't feel like talking about the papers. I don't know how I feel about them. Chem felt okay, but that's the typical feeling about Chem, because you did everything but you don't know if they're correct. Physics and Bio were somewhat disastrous. And I don't like Bush Robins. Annoying things. My Physics was a lot of rushing... and I forgot all the stupid definitions. My oscillations... I studied it three times and remembered nothing. As for Math, I think it was okay. I did most of it, and I hope I wasn't that careless, but am not quite confident about some of the questions. Oh well. Okay, I ended up talking about the papers afterall. Haha. But not in great detail.

Shall be off to enjoy my exam-free morning. Happy post-promos everyone! ^___^

2 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

:: confetti! ::

( though i have to ask: what's a bush robin? )

10/07/2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger aeriality said...

haha i wish i knew.

10/10/2005 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home