Hello! ^_^ Today in ZaoBao Weekly there were various cute Winnie the Pooh quotes. Simple and amusing they are... so let me jot them down, and add a few other ones from other sources:
"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave."
"Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."
[Sometimes the strongest looking may actually be the most vulnerable inside. But it's difficult to realise I guess. Oh well.]
"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon."
"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."
"It's more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'"
"People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have gray fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake."
[Ah. I think I am one of these people, who have heads full of fluff. ^^;;]
"What does Crustimoney Proseedcake mean?" said Pooh. "For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."
"When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it."
Ooh la la. Pooh is so cute. Whee. And I have fallen sick. Just a wee bit sick... with a runny nose and a slightly too warm head and neck.
Tomorrow there is German. And I have to start on Campbell soon. As for now, I just need to get my room out of its post-exam disarray. ^^;; Seeya.

3 Comments:
i haf no idea why im commenting here since im tokking to u on msn rite now...but aniwae...get well soon :)
Silly old bear! ^^ The fluffly head quote describes me better, for I am a person of very little brain.
And alas I am slightly sick too, have a sore throat that does not seem to want to disappear. =(
Anyhow have a happy holiday!
gao yuan!!! the zhi zu song is also the theme song of the 9pm show! i didn't know that!
Post a Comment
<< Home