Sunday, October 16, 2005

Haha. Am rather amused by all the shocked responses triggered by my last post.

The circumstances for my staying up were rather normal actually, I was just too tired to blog it down, plus the number of typos I made every line was getting on my nerves. I didn't mean to horrify everyone with my strange sleeping patterns.

Erm. Basically, I went to Changi Airport to fetch my grandparents at about 12++, and then went there again at about 2+ to send away my other grandparents. And then we stayed until their plane departed, which was around 4+. Hence I got home at about 5, almost asleep and very very tired indeed.

To Jan: That's what I've been doing. Heh. And then when I got home I figured I won't have many chances to blog at 5am, considering I am one who sleeps late and wakes up late.

To Yuxin: No. Why would I be walking around all night? I am not a wandering ghost. ^^;; Neither do I suffer from insomnia or a guilty conscience, hence do not need to pace the floor at night.

To AzureFaith: No really, the moon was huge and... yellow. Very very yellow indeed. I don't know why either. The sleepiness didn't impair my sense of judgement... although it interfered a little with my ability to type accurately.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i see. That makes sense :) Was feeling bored and read some comments about the german way of life..find the water one quite amusing.

Avoiding culture shock or The German way of life
􀂾 Germans close room doors and pull shades.
􀂾 They worry about their health. (There’s something wrong with them if they don’t.)
􀂾 They have small refrigerators. (You shouldn’t raid them.)
􀂾 If guests want more food, they take it. (Don’t wait to be asked or you’ll wait for ever.)
􀂾 Germans absolutely love mineral water.
􀂾 They would never visit other people’s home without an invitation.
􀂾 They bring flowers when they visit friends. (Uneven number, no red or white roses unless in love.)
􀂾 They shake hands any time they meet people.
􀂾 They don’t stand in line. (You have to push your way to the front of stores and onto trains.)
􀂾 German families go for long walks on Sundays.
􀂾 Germans don’t waste time on polite phrases – they say what they mean.

--yuxin

10/18/2005 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with the last pt yuxin made. n gao yuan... it's not funny u noe...

10/18/2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger aeriality said...

huh. who are you? ^^;;

10/18/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home