Thursday, October 13, 2005

According to hx my last entry confused her. Very good. I have achieved my aim. Haha. Ranting is very erm, healthy in a way, because it helps you relieve your feelings... but then it's dangerous to rant in such a public place... so being cryptic is necessary. Heh.

Anyway I'm feeling less depressed. So. Tomorrow there's PW meeting, followed by Bio O and German lesson. *sighs* Going to be a very long day. I want to prepare for Bio O but cannot seem to because each time I try I inevitably fall asleep.

But Bio O is quite fun in a way. Rattling spikes! Tails that waggle boldly in the air! *grins*

I should to and read more Campbell. Oh well.

Nite everyone!

And oh, good luck to everyone who's getting back their promo papers! ^__^

[This was a short, useless entry. As you can see, I am hanging around online so as not to have to go read Campbell. Haiz. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home