Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh. I think I forgot to tell you. I got 78.5 for German! Whee. That made me very happy on Friday despite the lousy Chem Spa. After all the going crazy over my verbs and phrases and whatnot nonsense, and skipping various lessons just to prepare myself on the day itself... I got my A1! So I'm really really thankful. ^__^

And tomorrow is my Piano Exam. I wish it were tomorrow night. It's so dreadful, having this awful thing before me. It's making me very restless. And a little stressed, because non of my three pieces are stable. Hopefully I don't make any stupid mistakes, and don't get too nervous. I really want to play my best, so I won't regret it at least, no matter how inadequate "my best" is. Am currently feeling very resigned. Which is slightly useful because at least I'm not panicking. Hopefully my so-called serenity lasts till tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck! I'll really need it. Hope I pass. ^^;; *crosses fingers*

Haiz. And now time for photosynthesis. Ooh la la. The chloroplasts, their cheerful stacks of thylakoid and the merry process of harnessing light energy to make food. Whee. *is a little crazy* *sighs*

2 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

*applause!* congrats, congrats. hope the piano exam went okay.

9/19/2005 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*more applause!* I'm sure you'll do very well for your piano exam. =)

Yes cheerful little thylakoids and stalked particles indeed! I had 2.5 hours of bio today to completely immerse myself in the workings of our little greenish friends and their merry carbon fixing! Ah, the joy of it all!

9/20/2005 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home