Friday, September 23, 2005

Hmm. I suppose you know you have been studying too much chem bonding, when you start thinking about your relationship with people in terms of permanent dipole-permanent dipole, and instantaneous dipole-induced dipole interactions.

That thought just occurred to me today. I was thinking about my classmates today and about the "loose associations I have formed with some of them". Haha. But my class is nice! ^^ [That was a little random.]

Had PE today, and a lot of people decided to hide in the library or wherever else to study. After some deliberation I decided to go for PE, and it turned out to be quite fun. What little people there were from my class and 3C made up three teams, and another team consisted of a group of PE teachers... and then we all played frisbee. [As in, two teams per court, and swapping opponents after a while.] The PE teachers were really good [naturally, heh], and could throw the frisbee really far and accurately too. It was a nice game in spite of the squishy field and hot sun. Hmm. People shouldn't miss PE, in my opinion. Physical exercise is good for you! Haha. And it's apparently good for your brain too. When you exercise your blood flows faster and more oxygen reaches your brain, making you more alert. Or something like that. -_-;; The point is, PE is fun! In RG we used to quite enjoy PE, as far as I can remember. And now people begin to feel unwell when they hear there is PE lesson. Haiz.

On a completely irrelevant note, it's scary how the library is so full nowadays of studying people. I suppose it's good in a way, because when people are studying, it creates a studying atmosphere and pushes you to study as well, even if you were feeling lethargic. You just sort of feel compelled to trudge along and try to keep up with the general pace. Positive peer pressure at work, no doubt. I get a little worried though, when I see people doing past year papers... and then a little more worried, when I see people comparing answers for past year papers. Dearie me. I have this lovely stack of past year papers, and I haven't even looked at them. I sincerely hope I will have time to do them. I'm running out of time. I need to somehow force a lot of bio down my throat. And physics. And chem. And math. Basically everything. Gah. *sighs*

So, happy studying everyone, try to stay alive. Good luck! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home