Monday, September 26, 2005

Hi. I'm blogging from school. Came here in the morning to study. Have done nothing much at all. *sighs* After reading for a little while I start to feel desperate, like I need to go out and jog/walk around, skip or hop, and sing or shout out loud. There is just this stifled feeling. This feeling of suffocation [in a milder way I guess]... and this restlessness. The need to expend my excess energy somewhere. I cannot seem to sit still. Gah. It's annoying. And that's basically why I haven't managed to do much at all, because I was walking all over the place, and doing stupid things... like blogging. Gah. I get distracted so easily.

Went for Oral Practise with Herr Wittmeyer. And he is really very nice. Hmm. Now I have much correction to make... for my prepared speech. Gah. Might as well do it now, before I forget everything. >_<

I need to be more productive. Yes, right now. *sighs* Off to do German now. Good luck everyone with your studying!


***


Perhaps one day we will remember how it all started, and how it ended. We will look back, laugh at our own foolishness, and carry on, as if all that has happened never did take place.

... or have we reached the end of the road?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home