Yo! I shall happily declare: Our PW written report draft is done! ^____^ More or less. Yay! After one long session in the library on an empty stomach, and another long session at Katho's house today, we're finally done! *grins* Finally. Haha. It's been so annoying and I think everyone was sick of doing it at various points of time... and now we have finally typed our last fullstop and dumped everything into a cheerful word document. Whee~ *is happy* Ah. Patty wants to add that she's very happy too. ^^ And no doubt Kayleigh, Piak and Rachel feel the same. Heh. Oh, Happy 17th Birthday Piak! Heh. Your birthday was so wonderful and special... being in the good company of our PW and us ~_^ What a memorable bdae ^^;;
And now that that is done, I need to wish Four Toed Freak lots of happiness and success in Uni! Heh. Thanks for being a great friend. I've sometimes wondered how it would be like to have an elder brother, and you have shown me that it must be quite nice to have one. ^^;; Do take care and enjoy yourself!
I wanted to say something about something. And then I realised that if I wanted to say it I would have to be very very vague. So I'm not sure if I should say it. *sighs* That's the problem with blogs. [Just like what xinhui was saying in her blog recently.] Hm. I shall just say that, erm, people are weird sometimes, and they think weirdly. And they come up with very funny interpretations of your actions and your behaviour. It's in a way troublesome, because you must figure out how to behave so they won't misread your actions... and in a way it's funny also, as in amusing, how things can so easily be twisted. Oh well. I've succeeded in being vague. Heh. Just to clarify, this wasn't directed to anyone, and I was referred to people as in people. And I'm not being unhappy or upset with anyone. Just a passing remark.
I have nothing more interesting to say actually. Let me end with a quiz. Haha.
You're a complete sweetheart! You always seem to be
in a good mood. You try to be nice to and help
everyone, even when they don't deserve it.
That's great, but don't become a doormat! Your
idol would be someone like Reese Witherspoon.
What kind of Girl are you? (Pretty Results!)
brought to you by Quizilla
[this is a bit wrong. but it's so nice! oh well. ^^;; And I like Reese Witherspoon. She's cute and sweet and "ladylike"...heh. ]

1 Comments:
Marvellous, your PW is finally finished! Thanks for the survey results anyway.
Thanks for the well wishes and the mention, keep in touch k?
I think it's impt to stay true to yourself and bother less about how others view it, cos different people view things in different ways too, and it's never easy to please everyone, and may end up making things worse too, so why bother? Natural is gd, and you are gd naturally =)
Post a Comment
<< Home