Hi. A little randomness in the midst of my EOM-doing.
"You risk tears if you let yourself be tamed." [This is from The Little Prince, I think?]
Gah. I'm a silly, soft-hearted person who keeps becoming overly sympathetic towards stray cats that somehow attach themselves to me. It's just very sweet the way some nice cats will follow you around and wander around your feet and try to get onto your lap when you sit down. [provided you're not afraid of cats in the first place] Basically when animals [like cats and dogs] express their affections it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy. But since my mum doesn't like cats at all I don't get to keep these cats. Instead I have to make many trips downstairs just so as to bring the cat away from my house. [because it will keep trying to get in through the gate, to my mum's horror and disgust] Oh well. It's rather sad.
Maybe when I grow up I will start a home for stray cats. ^^ Whee. And now, it's back to EOM and other random disgusting stuff. Seeya.

1 Comments:
how come when cats attach themselves to you you attach yourself to them, and when people attach themselves to you u detach yourself from them?
Post a Comment
<< Home