Gah. I bet no one can beat me at the inability to speak a third lang that you have been learning for the past five years. Hah.
Erm. So German oral is rather screwed. It's time to buck up and work on the papers next week. And I just sort of died during Math test today, which wasn't that hard, except that I didn't prepare properly due to lack of time. Alright. I shall stop whining in a childish fashion. Tisn't becoming at all.
To jan: yes I like the fox too! ^^ He's so cute and interesting and philosophical, in a way. And hoho, this week is coming to an end! Whee. Well, your Japanese exam should be coming up soon right, along with the promos. Ganbatte ne! ^__^ As for Diana's cats, I have never seen them before. It would be nice to see them of course. They are scared of everyone? Heh. Then all the more I must see them. If only to scare them. *is incoherent*
To everyone: It's time to work hard and studying for the evil Promos! Try to stay cheerful and don't stress yourselves too much. ^^

1 Comments:
*patpat* glad to see you are alive, eheh. and thanks. ^_^ everyone should jiayou. five more weeks! ( i think. or is it four? )
it really does not take a lot to scare diana's cats. visit them sometime!
Post a Comment
<< Home