Yo. So I haven't really been blogging. There was much to think and write about in the last week but I decided to write them in my long-neglected diary so, well.
Common Tests: Bio and Chem are okay, and Math would have been, if I wasn't ridiculously careless. I must have done the paper without bringing my eyes and my brain [though it's rather full of fluff] along. Alas. But oh well, I shall be motivated to ganbatte for the promos. Heh. But I am a wee bit envious of people who are evidently going to get all A's. [We haven't received our Physics paper, but still.] I wish they could donate some brain cells to others who need them, for instance, myself. Hmf. *sighs* I need to be a more hardworking and conscientious student, which I currently am not.
Let me try to think of something else more interesting to talk about [other than work and tests and stuff like that]. *thinks very hard* Ah. HP#6 is coming out in 4 days! Hehe. Am rather looking forward to it. [There aren't many things to look forward to anyway.] Despite not liking the 5th book much am eager to find out what happens next. Speaking of which, I have forgotten most of the fifth book, because it was so long and filled with subplots, and because I only read it once. Oh dear. So I'll have to revise the 5th book before I read the 6th. But ah well, reading is good. [Haven't been reading many books this year though. I miss the days of lingering around RG library after school and walking up and down the shelves looking for nice books.]
Hm. And now. I will go and sleep. As you can see from the simplicity, as well as the length, or rather, lack thereof, of my sentences, I am barely awake. Surviving on 4 hours of sleep isn't very healthy, I guess. Nite. ^_^

1 Comments:
Ah yes, catch more sleep. So should I, in due time.
Anyway, the 6th book was out in pdf form a long time ago, officially, unofficially, I have no idea. Seems rather short though, so prepare yourself for that.
All the best for Physics, you'd do well in the end anyway =)
Post a Comment
<< Home