Sunday, July 24, 2005

Went for huixun meeting today. Jue Hao and Yun Wen were there!!! ^__^ Haven't seen them for such a long time... Heh. Well, the meeting was quite fun and we talked a lot of rubbish... and it felt a little like the times when we were newbies having huixun meeting... with the zuzhang "going around the table" for ideas [muahaha]... and basically felt the enthusiasm coming back. ^^ Maybe it's due to Jue Hao and Yun Wen's presence; maybe it was because it was my last huixun... whatever. It was just... nice.

意见不合,反目成“丑”。*shakes finger admonishingly at ame* LEP indeed. Haha. It's our last huixun, 如果我们不抓紧时间,就再也没有机会因为会讯“反目”了。Gah. I suddenly miss the having-no-ideas-when-jh-goes-around-the-table days... when we will both panic and look at the table and be very silent suddenly. ^^;; *sighs* *is nostalgic*


***


Went to the "Experience 2005" fair thing with Zihan and Yuxin. Looked around rather aimlessly. It was all rather awkward, as we didn't know what to ask, and we were all undecisive people who don't know what course to take yet. Anyway most of the representatives of the various schools gave rather standard answers... probably because we asked rather standard questions. [We couldn't really ask specific questions, since we were undecided.] But well, at least the SAT talk was slightly useful, and it motivated me to figure out how the university works, because I know nothing, and I probably ought to find out soon.

And school starts tomorrow. I am currently trying to puzzle out some Physics things, and am unsuccessful. Argh. Hm. Anyway, Physics SPA is this week so good luck everyone! ^_^ Nite~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Experiences 2005 good? I wanted to go but missed out on it cos of other more impt appts...

Anyway, all the best for Physics SPA =)

7/25/2005 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home