Sunday, July 17, 2005

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

I'm too tired to speak. 挣扎了很久,几乎是豁出去了,结果竟还是这样。我已经不想管,也管不了了。Let it all go down the drain ba4.


***


HP6 was out yesterday! Whee. Was on my way home from guitar lesson today, and stopped by at Times bookshop to read a bit of it. Hmm. There's rather a lot on, erm, relationships... an uncommonly large amount of the book is devoted to it, compared to the rest of the books. Haven't finished the book, but have heard from others that a certain very nice character dies in this book. Gah. So sad.


***


Grief shared is half grief; Joy shared is double joy. -- Honduran Proverb

I guess sometimes you feel like hugging it all to yourself, because people simply will not understand. Or maybe talking about it at all hurts you. Why burden others with your problems, anyway?

But it helps sometimes, talking about it, letting it all out. It doesn't quite weigh on you so much anymore. There will always be people willing to listen. So don't just keep it to yourself kay? We're all quite willing to hear you whine and share your troubles. ^^


[erm. This bit is directed to a person, who, unfortunately, does not read this blog much. Oops.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz, before I finished reading it, I almost thought the last part was a self reflection. Anyway, HP6 seems like a good read. We can discuss at length when I actually finish the book =)

7/20/2005 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home