I didn't mean for it to become like this. And I didn't know that this could hurt. *ouch* Shall resolve not to think about it anymore. ^^;;
***
And hohoho. I will still be 16 going on 17 for 3 days. ^__^
I don't want to be 17! I want to be 4. Or 12. Or 16. *meep*Just not 17, or anything older.
I don't feel 17. When I hear people say they are 17 I think, oh, how old. Therefore I do not wish to be one of these "old" people. I do not wish to be 17. [People who are already 17 or beyond, please don't be offended ^^;;]
Anyway I think my brain stopped developing since I was 13 or 14. My EQ too. >_<
Eep. Queen Herbert refuses to grow up.

1 Comments:
hey you wanna be four too! wheee. happy birthday in advance! =) too bad we're not seeing each other then. have a happy holiday! and good luck for your cts. i need a lot a lot of luck too. come shake my hand (and pass me some luck =)) *grabs gao yuan's hand and shakes* thank you thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home