Hi. I am here to express my worries about the common test. Heh.
Basically, here I've got one more weekend left. Yes, that's all. And I have one more chapter for Bio [which, by the way, is DNA replication, which is one ridiculously huge topic], two topics for Chem [energetics, and gases and liquids -- which I am planning to finish today] left. And I am totally behind on Math and Physics. As in, for Physics I'm still, yes, still at Forces. And for Math I haven't progressed past Binomial, which is really very terrible.
So basically. I am worried. *sighs*
And even though I have some how crammed in most of the Bio I'm quite sure I cannot remember more than about 40%, which does not bode well for my essay questions. Gah.
Not to mention, also, that my "frame of mind during exams" is usually quite bad... that is, I usually feel blur and panicky. Eep.
*sighs again*
Yay. I'm done whining. And I should be off in another 5 minutes so that Gases and Liquids can be finished. Whee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home