Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hey. More about the day-on-which-I-aged... hmm. I got nice presents from my parents and my aunt, a nice little book from Matthew, and promises of presents from many other friends... heh. And also smses from xinhui and jiacong. So it was a very nice birthday. Yay! Thanks everyone~ ^_^

I should be studying. But I tend to slack more the nearer I get to the exams or tests. So. I tend to blog a lot about nothing much just before tests or exams, like Janice. But yeah, I was really bored by stupid proteins, which was driving me to sleep. -_-;; And I didn't feel like embarking on Chemical Bonding, which will no doubt drive me to sleep again. *sighs* Studying is evidently not my forte. Actually, I don't really have a forte. Oh well. Heh.

Ooh la la. I should be studying. Will be off then. Happy studying everyone!

And not forgetting... Happy Birthday Jean! You're 17 too! Heh. Muahaha. ^^;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home