Hello. I have been neglecting this blog terribly for quite a long time. Heh. Anyway, I am now going to proceed to type in a jumble of English and Chinese. Because I am currently thinking in a mixture of both, and am too lazy to translate everything.
1. My PW is coming on too slowly. And I don't know what to do about it. I guess the only thing I can actually do now is to send out the letters/emails and wait. Gah.
2. 我打了三个电话。其中两个答案是否定的。唉。怎么会这样。大概大家都很忙吧。不会像我当初一样笨笨地就接受了。不过如果真的认为自己没时间去做,拒绝应该是最好的选择。总好过把一切揽下后,才发现根本无法完成。
3. 我发现真正有着“把一切揽下,然后发现难以完成”的坏习惯的人,是我。
4. I realise that I am easily overwhelmed by things. I tend to take up a lot of things, stupidly thinking that I can finish them all on time, and realise that I can't. And then the first solution I think of for my problem [of having to do too many things] is to either procrastinate, or escape. I need to learn to adapt, and face my problems rather than avoid them.
5. I can't handle responsibilities. And I can't deal with people. How tragic.
6. All I'm capable of doing is to sit at home and read, study, go online, listen to music. And slack. And daydream. *sighs*
Oh well. And now, I shall begin to deal with my problem. 我应该去打第四个电话了。
Happy holidays everyone. ^^

1 Comments:
happy hols n don be so depressed yeah? you do have fortes etc/// n well.. sometimes i share ur sentiments too.. regarding pple... btw this is xinying here...
Post a Comment
<< Home