Hello! Whee~
[As reluctant as I am to announce it] Queen Herbert is 17! *smiles* *sighs tragically*
Finished studying cell biology last night so I could slack today. Hehe. Ame called me at 12 midnight to wish me Happy Birthday! [while I was reading about chloroplasts] Whee. So nice. Then we proceeded to talk for one and a half hours about nothing. And then I finished the rest of my cell bio before I went to sleep. Have received birthday messages from Yuxin, Jean and Zihan... [in chronological order]
And I would like to post some more, but it's dinner time so will be back later. Seeya! ^_^

1 Comments:
happy terribly-belated birthday. >_< i remembered the day before and then proceeded not to see you online for the next few days. sorrysorry.
tell me if you enjoy being 17; i'm finding it a bit wat. :\
Post a Comment
<< Home